SprintRay Pro 3D Printer
● 2x Platform Size
● Up to 3x Faster
● Up to 6x More Throughput
● 70% increase in Resin Capacity
● Broad applications (Aligners, Surgical Guides, Splints, Dentures, IBT)
● 3rd Party resin support
● Powerful 6-core on-board CPU
● 7” Touch Screen
● New CAD Software Features
2x intensity reduces exposure time for faster prints; print horizontal arches in under 30 minutes.
Pixel-level calibration across build surface ensures dimensional and light-intensity accuracy.
● 216 cm2 surface area
● Print 7 arches horizontal, 21 vertical
● Machined flat for even prints
● Textured surface for ideal print adhesion
● Easily position on flat surface to remove
prints upon job completion
● Secure lock to z-axis
Touchscreen, CPU and USB
7” Gorilla Glass display is durable and easy to read; beautiful, intuitive user interface.
Easily select print parameters, monitor status and get on-board help; backed by 6-core CPU for print job processing and future profile upgrades.
Front panel USB port for loading print jobs.
Easy, Intuitive, Future-Proof Processor & Controls
SprintRay Software automation solves tedious CAD tasks
Indirect Bonding Tray
Study Model / Aligner
9 x 6 x 20 cm
54 sq cm surface area
Minimum of 5 cm per hour
Up to 7cm per hour with variable speed
7” touch-screen with direct USB print
Direct pull mechanism
SprintRay custom built UV DLP 1080
with dynamic intensity control
SprintRay custom built 6-core CPU with
Mali GPU for on board processing
35 x 40 x 50 cm
Free and Paid Cloud Services