EP-M150 METAL DENTAL 3D PRINTER
Eplus3D Metal Dental 3D Printer EP-M150 can professionally print metal dental crowns, bridges, brackets with improved powder feeding and sieving system enables a high material utilization rate, which is more than 550 crowns printed only by 1kg powder Optimized chamber structure and excellent sealing properties minimize gas consumption <0.2L/min(printing period is 0.3±0.1MPa).
Eplus3D was founded in 2014, the core technical team has more than 25 years of AM technology accumulation, has been engaged in research and development of industrial-grade Additive Manufacturing systems and application technologies, with MPBF(Metal Powder Bed Fusion) and PPBF(Polymer Powder Bed Fusion) 3D printing technology, provides professional application solution for the fields Aerospace, Automotive, Tooling, Health, Dental. Consumer Goods, etc.
HIGH EFFICIENCYHIGH QUALITY & FINE DETAILS
- It only takes around 5.5hrs to print a full plate of teeth around 220 crowns), around 6.5hrs to print a full plate of partials (around 15 pcs.)
LOW OPERATION COST
- Improved powder feeding and sieving system enables a high material utilization rate:approx. 550 crowns printed only by 1 kg powder.
- Optimized chamber structure and excellent sealing proper-ties minimize gas consumption:gas consumption <0.2 L/min (printing period).
CONVENIENT OPERATIONLOW OPERATION COST
- “One-click printing” makes sure people can operate the EP- M150 very easily.
- Optimized structure design allows easier maintenance.
- Safety desing,anti_misoperation,anti-electric shock, fire prevention,anti-waste,anti-pollution
- Real -time monitoring and traceable of working environment and gas sources status ,safe and reliable.
|Build Chamber (XxYxZ)||Φ153mmx80mm³|
|Optical System||Fiber Laser, 200W (single or dual-laser optional)|
|Max Scan Speed||8m/s|
|Building Speed||Single laser : 5~20cm³/h Dual laser : 8~35cm³/h|
|Layer Thickness||200W laser : 20μm -50μm|
|Material||Titanium Alloy, Cobalt Chrome|
|Power Supply||220V, 2.5KW, 14A, 50~60Hz （Dual laser: 3.5KW, 19A ）|
|Software||EP Control, EPHatch|
|Input Data Format||STL or other Convertible File|