EP-M150 METAL DENTAL 3D PRINTER
Eplus3D Metal Dental 3D Printer EP-M150 can professionally print metal dental crowns, bridges, brackets with improved powder feeding and sieving system enables a high material utilization rate, which is more than 550 crowns printed only by 1kg powder Optimized chamber structure and excellent sealing properties minimize gas consumption <0.2L/min(printing period is 0.3±0.1MPa).
HIGH EFFICIENCYHIGH QUALITY & FINE DETAILS
- It only takes around 5.5hrs to print a full plate of teeth around 220 crowns), around 6.5hrs to print a full plate of partials (around 15 pcs.)
LOW OPERATION COST
- Improved powder feeding and sieving system enables a high material utilization rate:approx. 550 crowns printed only by 1 kg powder.
- Optimized chamber structure and excellent sealing proper-ties minimize gas consumption:gas consumption <0.2 L/min (printing period).
CONVENIENT OPERATIONLOW OPERATION COST
- “One-click printing” makes sure people can operate the EP- M150 very easily.
- Optimized structure design allows easier maintenance.
- Safety desing,anti_misoperation,anti-electric shock, fire prevention,anti-waste,anti-pollution
- Real -time monitoring and traceable of working environment and gas sources status ,safe and reliable.
|Build Chamber (XxYxZ)||Φ153mmx80mm³|
|Optical System||Fiber Laser, 200W (single or dual-laser optional)|
|Max Scan Speed||8m/s|
|Building Speed||Single laser : 5~20cm³/h Dual laser : 8~35cm³/h|
|Layer Thickness||200W laser : 20μm -50μm|
|Material||Titanium Alloy, Cobalt Chrome|
|Power Supply||220V, 2.5KW, 14A, 50~60Hz （Dual laser: 3.5KW, 19A ）|
|Software||EP Control, EPHatch|
|Input Data Format||STL or other Convertible File|