EP-M260 3D PRINTER
Metal Powder Bed Fusion
Eplus3D was founded in 2014, the core technical team has more than 25 years of AM technology accumulation, has been engaged in research and development of industrial-grade Additive Manufacturing systems and application technologies, with MPBF(Metal Powder Bed Fusion) and PPBF(Polymer Powder Bed Fusion) 3D printing technology, provides professional application solution for the fields Aerospace, Automotive, Tooling, Health, Dental. Consumer Goods, etc.
The EP-M260 is an industrial metal 3D printer that uses advanced metal powder bed fusion (MPBF) technology. It is capable of easily and quickly converting CAD data into high-performance, complex structure metal parts. The 3D printer is an ideal choice for medium sized parts and small batch production
- Innovative gas flow management and optimized filter system ensure
a stable building environment.
- Outstanding sealing capability optimizes oxygen content.
- Precise laser beam quality control.
- Dual—Laser system equippec with build volume of 266x266x390mm’.
- Non-stop operation during fiter change.
- Optimized recoating strategy shortens coating time.
RELIABLE AND EASY OPERATION
- Convenient powder recycling systems and glove box structure minimize powder contact.
- Intelligent software ensures less human intervention.
- Real-time monitoring of the roducbon environment and building process.
LOW OPERATION COST
- Quantitative powder feeding and coating ensure less powder
- Advanced filtration system significant increases filter lifetime.
- Low inert gas consumption during purging and operation.
|Build Chamber (XxYxZ)||266X266X390mm³|
|Optical System||Fiber Laser, 500W/1000W (single or dual-laser optional)|
|Max Scan Speed||8m/s|
|Building Speed||Single laser : 15~35cm³/h Dual laser :25~55cm³/h|
|Layer Thickness||20μm -120μm|
|Material||Titanium Alloy, Aluminium Alloy, Nickel Alloy, Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, Cobalt Chrome, Copper Alloy, etc|
|Power Supply||380V, 10KW, 24A, 50~60Hz （Dual laser: 12KW, 30A ）|
|Software||EP Control, EPHatch|
|Input Data Format||STL or other Convertible File|