EP-M100T Metal 3D Printer
SHINING 3D EP-M100T is a small size metal 3D printer.It adopts Selective Laser Melting technology, which selectively melt fine layers of metal powder directly from 3D file. EP-M100T, with a smaller build chamber, which is best for small parts printing, finds its wide use in dental, jewelry, medical market, etc. The system is also ideal for lab environment, where less accessory equipment and less powder are required. The open system provides limitless imagination for the lab experiment.
Compact and Practical Design
- Visualized touch screen design of control console, offers user-friendly operation.
- Remote control and diagnosis via phone; intelligent manufacturing can be achieved by mobile end.
- Multiple precaution system, safety protects both human and machine.
- Integrated design makes operation and maintenance convenient.
High precise and high property printing quality
- Small laser facula and thin layer thickness guarantee more precise printing quality.
- Intelligent powder coating method and faster scanning speed ensure printing more efficiently.
- Unique scanning path and oxygen control assures high property printing quality.
Lean design to ensure low cost operation
- The power consumption of the whole machine is less than 1kw.
- The design of automatic flow control and automatic circulation filtration of inert gas ensures the lowest gas usage.
- The compact chamber design and excellent tightness minimize the powder consumption.
Wide application and diversity of printing material
EP-M250 has wide application in dental, jewelry, and education etc.
Diversity of printing material: Stainless steel, high temperature nickel base alloy, maraging steel, titanium alloy, cobalt chromium alloy, aluminum alloy, high strength steel, copper alloy, tungsten alloy.
|Material||Stainless steel, maraging steel, high temperature nickel base alloy, cobalt chromium alloy, high strength steel, copper alloy|
|Building Volume||120 × 120 × 80 mm|
|Layer Thickness||0.015-0.05 mm|
|Laser Power||100 w/200 w|
|Scanning System||High precision galvanometer|
|Scanning Speed||8 m/s|
|Control Software||Eplus 3D printing software|
|OS System Support||Windows 7|
|Air Supply||Ar / N2|
|Power Supply||220 v ± 7% 50 HZ|
|Output Data Format||STL or other convertible ﬁle|
|Dimension||940 × 1300 × 1980 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Machine Weight||500 kg|
|Work Temperature||15-30 ℃|