Coming Soon: The FabPro™ 1000
INDUSTRIAL-GRADE DESKTOP 3D PRINTING IS ABOUT TO BE REDEFINED.
Ideal for engineering and jewelry applications
Ideal for engineering and jewelry applications, the FabPro 1000 excels at low-volume, small-part prototyping and direct 3D production across a wide range of high-quality materials.
Compared to competing systems, the FabPro 1000 features up to four-times-faster high-throughput print speeds for higher-quality parts with precision and smooth surface finish.
Lower Costs, Delivered
The FabPro 1000 is engineered for material efficiency and consistent, repeatable runtimes, making desktop 3D prototyping and production more accessible and affordable than ever before.
Prepping, printing and monitoring jobs is easy with 3D Sprint™ software. Plus, material loading, file configuration and post-processing have been streamlined for a simplified user experience.
Materials Made for Quality
From tough engineering plastics to castable resins, the FabPro 1000 materials are designed for accuracy and quality.
This desktop powerhouse packs industrial durability and reliability into a rugged yet compact platform, delivering the professional quality businesses need, day in and day out.
|An Engineer’s Aid|
• Rapid prototyping
• Design iteration
• Functional testing
• Mechanical assembly/fit testing
• Life testing
• Functional parts
• Injection molding alternative for small, micro-molded parts (direct
printed or RTV molding)
• Display models (ready for finishing/painting)
• Uses Digital Light Printing (DLP) Stereolithography technology
• Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 125 x 70 x 120 mm (4.92 x 2.76
x 4.72 in)
• 3D Sprint™ robust software solution for additive manufacturing
• High-quality materials excel across a wide range of applications
• Industrial performance and reliability
• 3x faster high-throughput print speeds compared to competing systems
• Optimized material usage with print preparation and support structures
through 3D Sprint software
• Unsurpassed ease of use requiring no special training or certification
|A Jeweler’s Gem|
|Jewelry pattern production|
Master patterns for RTV/silicone molds